Omega 3 heart health benefits are the most prominent ones and it has been found that Omega 3 from oily fish supplements reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes significantly. In addition, omega3 can keep cholesterol lever under control, as well as ease harmful stress. Not only this, brain power and skin health seems to benefit as well.
Is it truly a magic supplement for your heart or just hype? Lets examine the facts.
Whenever I talk about Omega 3, heart health seems to be one of the most important subjects that I lay stress upon. Omega 3 heart health benefits are not just limited to adults but consumption of Omega 3 by a pregnant woman ensures that her baby is born with a healthy heart. Omega 3 proves to be beneficial in curing cardiovascular diseases and for a heart patient, omega 3 supplement must be takes regularly, people without issues can benefits as well as it prevent future problems as well as overall health and vitality.
Earlier, doctors were not able to show proof as it was too early to judge, but today no one can deny Omega 3 heart health benefits. With close study of heart patients, it has been concluded that Omega 3 plays a major role in curing cardiovascular diseases and reduces the risk of sudden death due to a cardiac attack.
Isn’t it all just hype?
Now, one may wonder, how omega 3 and heart problems are closely linked. Well, let me explain:
- Omega 3 reduces the stickiness of platelets thus preventing them from coagulating together. When platelets clump together, the blood flow is greatly affected and this is a major underlying cause of heart attacks. Hence my regular intake of Omega 3, we can ensure that the blood flow is normal thereby abating the chances of heart attack.
- In addition to this, omega 3’s can reduce the number of triglycerides. That is why, in studies about Omega 3, heart health is laid stress upon. Triglycerides increase the cholesterol level and hence a reduction in triglycerides would mean that your cholesterol level would not reach a level which can risk stroke or heart attack.
- The other important part omega 3 plays is reducing stress. It is well know today, that stress is one of the major cause of heart illness. Stress has a knock on effect that damage our brain, overall health and blood flow, therefore damaging our heart, as well as our happiness. Omega 3 help in the release of the hormone serotonin which help ease stress and therefore keep our heart healthy and our face smiling (:
- One of the most interesting omega 3 heart health benefits is that it strengthens the electrical system of the heart thus preventing heart rhythm anomalies. Not only this, the anti inflammatory properties of Omega 3 counter the inflammation caused by heart diseases!
Which omega 3 supplements should I buy?
With regards to your heart, there are 3 mains things you should find out:
- Is the product made from fish oil? Fish oil are the best source of omega 3.
- Is the product molecularly distilled and free from toxin? Proper omega 3 supplements should be free from any harmful toxin found is some fishes, therefore – capsules are a lot better than raw fish.
- Dose the product contain high amount of DHA? DHA Is an essentials fatty acid found in fish oil.
Omega 3 can truly be amazing, but this is not a magic cure for all stuff, make sure you keep a healthy life still combine with the highest quality omega 3 capsules and you be on your way to overall health and vitality, after all, is there anything your trade for your health?
Make sure, you choose what is right. Do not let the thousands of Omega 3 products available in market confuse you. Read more and understand about Omega 3 heart health benefits and take the right decision!